Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NASA Fieldtrip


                                                      November 15, 2011

Dear Parents,
We have a field trip planned for December 16, 2011 to NASA Ames Aerospace Encounter in Mountain View. Our session is from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm. We will leave school at 8:40 and have lunch on the grounds at NASA. I estimate our arrival time for returning to school to be approximately 2:30pm.

Kirsten Julin




My child___________________________has my permission to attend the field trip to
NASA Ames Aerospace Encounter on December 16, 2011 from 8:40-2:30pm.

Parent Signature_________________________

Day time phone number_____________________
Phone number where I can be reached between
8:00-3:00___________________




I _______________________would like to chaperone on this trip. I can take_______students in my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment